CCENT ICND1 100-105 is a comprehensive training course that brings Cisco CCENT exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun.
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CCENT ICND1 100-105 exam, including fundamentals of networking, LAN switching, IP routing, network services, and network management. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real-world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, enabling you to learn both the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 180+ videos contained in this product provide more than 12 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy-to-digest lessons and sublessons. The six modules map to the exam objectives and concludes with a series of lessons that give you valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
Designed to take you inside CCNA networking concepts in a unique and interactive way, CCENT ICND1 100-105 Complete Video Course is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job.
What You Will Learn
* Network reference models, protocols, and infrastructure components
* Network architectures
* Network cabling
* IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
* Cisco Catalyst Switch configuration
* Virtual LANs (VLANs) and trunking
* Basic switch security
* Voice VLANs
* Basic router operation, configuration, and verification
* Routing fundamentals
* RIP routing protocol
* Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) and BGP
* Options for WAN connectivity and WAN topologies
* DHCP, NAT, NTP
* Switch security and ACLs
* Network management protocols and device management
* Troubleshooting with Cisco IOS tools
* Exam preparation strategies
Who Should Take This Course
* Anyone interested in obtaining their Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing & Switching certification
* Anyone interested in learning fundamental networking skills
This complete video training product does not assume any prior knowledge of network administration or configuration, but you should understand the fundamental purposes of a network and be comfortable working with a computer.