CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
More than 18 hours of video instruction to prepare you for the new CASP CAS-003 exam.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003 Complete Video Course is an engaging, self-paced video training solution that provides learners with 18 hours of personal, visual instruction from expert trainer Michael J. Shannon. Through the use of topic-focused instructional videos, you will gain an in-depth understanding of each objective in the CompTIA CASP CAS-300 exam as well as a deeper understanding of advanced security principles.
This title covers every key topic in the exam, including risk management, enterprise security architecture, enterprise security operations, technical integration of enterprise security, research, development, and collaboration. Michael Shannon also includes demos throughout the training so you can see first hand how to approach real-world security problems. This is the perfect training solution to learn all of the advanced security topics that appear on the test and real security knowledge and skills to help you do your work as a security practitioner. Full of live trainer discussions, hands-on demos, lightboard elaborations, and deep-dive discussions, this course covers security in a way that is easy to access and even fun.
CompTIA requires that anyone taking the CASP exam have 10 years of experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
Learn How To
- Integrate network and security components, concepts, and architectures
- Integrate security controls for host devices
- Integrate controls for mobile and small form factor devices
- Select software security controls
- Conduct security assessments
- Select the proper security assessment tools
- Implement incident response and recovery
- Integrate hosts, storage, and applications in the enterprise
- Integrate cloud and virtualization technologies in the enterprise
- Integrate and troubleshoot advanced AAA technologies
- Implement cryptographic techniques
- Secure communication and collaboration solutions
- Apply research methods for trend and impact analysis
- Implement security activities across the technology lifecycle
- Interact across diverse business units
Who Should Take This Course
- IT security professionals who have a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience
- Systems/network/application security professionals who are preparing for the CASP exam
Recommended prerequisites: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CSA+, or equivalent experience
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Michael J. Shannon began his IT career when he transitioned from recording studio engineer to network technician for a major telecommunications company in the early 1990s. He soon began to focus on security, and was one of the first 10 people to attain the HIPAA Certified Security Specialist. Throughout his 30 years in IT he has worked as an employee, contractor, and consultant for several companies including Platinum Technologies, Fujitsu, IBM, State Farm, and MindSharp, among others. Mr. Shannon has authored several books, training manuals, published articles, and CBT modules over the years as well. He has attained the CCNP Security, CISSP, ITIL Intermediate SO and RCV, and Security+ certifications in the security field. He is a technical instructor for Skillsoft Corp. specializing in all things security.